Tuesday, January 7, 2014

11 Days

Sorry everyone I've been wicked busy! I cannot believe there is only 11 more days until I leave for Disney. I just hope with all the flight delays and cancellations that I won't have a problem getting to Orlando! Anyways, I just got my DORMS email today and was able to link up with the three girls I want to live with. It was pretty simple, I logged into DORMS and updated my contact information, read through a few pages of paperwork and then came the preferences. I typed in each of my roommate's ID numbers, hit validate and submit. The next page was housing preferences, like location and unit size. We chose Chatham first, and our second and third choices as Vista and the Commons respectively. Then for size our first choice is a two bedroom, then three and four. Nothing is guaranteed, so I won't find out until my check in on January 20th if I actually get to room with these girls or where exactly we will be. I can only hope that we get lucky and at least all get put together! 

Other than that I've been packing.... oh gosh it is not an easy task. Right now I'm planning on having 3 checked suitcases, a small carry on suitcase, and my backpack. My mom and I are flying Southwest, so they give each passenger 2 free checked bags. Since my mom is only there for a couple days, she will only need one suitcase, making it so I don't get charged for another bag. Definitely take Southwest if you're flying or else you'll have to pay for your bags! I've also been using ziploc space bags, and they are absolutely genius! Just have to make sure I don't go over that 50 lb weight limit. Anyways, that's all I have time for now! Back to packing and work and cleaning oh my.

Ta ta for now!
Kenzie

No comments:

Post a Comment