Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Casting and Housing Meeting

Alrighty then, sorry guys been a little while this week has been a little over the place. Tuesday afternoon I had casting, my time was 1:30 pm so I got to Chatham's bus stop a little after 1 pm. I was talking to a few people getting to know some more people. Ironically enough I was talking to the girl next to me at the bus stop and she was actually also from New Hampshire, needless to say I was wicked surprised. It was cool meeting someone from about 45 minutes away from me, I had never expected that! Anyways, around 1:45 pm the casting bus arrived, it's a special coach bus that has a sign that says Casting, so don't get on any other bus you may think will take you to casting, there's a "special" one.

Okay so everyone got in line and one of the guys checked our forms of ID and made sure we had everything we needed paperwork wise. So on the bus the tour guide was talking, really enthusiastic and such you know the deal.

So we get to casting and it's really just paperwork, paperwork, more paperwork, and some finger prints. It's a decent amount of information that honestly went in one ear and out the other, but oh well, a lot of it is common sense. All I can really say is just be prepared with your documents, I got through it decently fast, about an hour and fifteen minutes from when I got to Casting I was out. And that was that.

Today I had my housing meeting at 4 pm, it was pretty dry, and again all common sense with the rules and what you can and can't do in the complexes. Pretty much just use your head and you'll be fine, don't drink underage, no weapons, no visitors past 1 am, no sneaking people in, mostly stuff like that, it's all standard procedure so I wouldn't attempt to get around it unless you want to be termed. So that's enough about housing.

My traditions isn't until 3 pm on Friday, so I don't really have anything to do until then since I don't have my ID to get into the parks, and I don't have a car down here... but I start training at EPCOT on Saturday, 8 am so that will be interesting. We shall see how it goes. For now watching Treasure Planet with the roomies.

Ta ta for now!

Kenzie

Follow Kenzie on twitter @KP_callmebeepme

No comments:

Post a Comment