Monday, January 20, 2014

Check In!

Well I survived check in. It actually was relatively simple to be honest. I got to Vista Way around 6:30 AM and got in line right outside the complex. The security guards were asking if everyone had 8 am check in times, word to the wise, just nod your head and say yes. I technically had a 10 am check in time. Regardless I went anyways. At 8 am they let us into Vista and we walked down to the pavilion or whatever it was called, I was early enough in line I was under the canopies right away instead of having to snake around in the line and everything.

Okay so check in, pretty much you get into two lines, one for last names A-L and the other M-Z, course I was M-Z. I quickly got to the front of the line and they gave me a sticker with my location.

Drum roll please.....

I am EPCOT Future World South Merchandise.

Whatever that means? Anyways, I will find out more tomorrow at casting. So besides that it is a bunch of stations where you find out when you have casting, traditions, talk to some employees about safety, your direct deposit, I9 forms, etc, you get the point.

So casting, housing welcome session, and traditions.... well they are pretty spread out throughout the week. Casting is tomorrow at 1:30 PM and I should find out exactly where I am working (hopefully). I have my housing meeting at 4 PM on Wednesday, pretty sure that is just the complex rules and safety. Then finally Friday I have traditions, apparently group 2, no idea what time that means, guessing it is later in the day. So we shall see, sadly I cannot go to the park until after I get my cast ID on Friday. Oh well I have 8 months to explore the parks.

Sorry it was quick but I am quite tired, it was a long day of moving in and Walmart trips, ta ta for now!

Kenzie


Follow me on twitter @KP_callmebeepme!

No comments:

Post a Comment